Sunday, June 5, 2011

Two days...

On Tuesday at 6:30 a.m., I go to the hospital to have this baby girl. (Still nameless...I told you we would change our minds again!) I am both very excited and very nervous. Everything is ready, we will get the boys' birthday party done today and tomorrow I will clean everything. It will be so exciting to have her here! Tevan is not so enthusiastic. Daeson is ready and he is going to be a great help! My sister in law did my hair on Thursday, I got my teeth done Friday...long story, and my other mother took Kayla and I to get pedicures on Friday night. So my teeth are shiny, my hair is cute, my eyebrows are waxed, my toes look adorable (which helps during the pushing process :) ) and my kids are happy! My parents come today and my dad misses her by one day. He has to get back to work. I am sad for this, but right now, Gram is more important.

I have blogged about Gram Tom being sick. She had surgery last week to take part of her colon out, then another surgery to remove the rest. She is heavily sedated right now and I cannot even go see her. I cannot talk to her, I cannot see her and most of all I cannot tell her how much I love her. She has been my best friend for years. I lived with her after high school for a while right after my Grandpa died. She is a wonderful person and I am so sad that it will be months until I can see her. Pray for her, please. She improves very little day by day, but she is improving. I am grateful for the progress she does make. I am grateful my parents have been able to see her so much this week. My dad has been at the hospital everyday with her. She needs that right now. My aunts and uncles have spent a lot of time with her too. I guess you never know what is going to happen in life. She was just fine a couple months ago and now she is undergoing so much pain. She told me last month she was not ready to die. She told me she is not ready to give up on life. I know it has been lonely for her the last 13 years since Grandpa died. It is very lonely for her. But I pray she pulls through and can have a happy and healthy life after this trial. I love you Gram!! Please get better!

No comments: