Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome Kaebryn Joy!










Everything went very well! I could not have asked for better. My induction was at 7 am on Tuesday the 7th. By 8:30 I was all hooked up to the IV and waiting for pit. By 10:30 am the contractions were coming a bit harder and the doctor broke my water. The contractions kinda slowed until the nurse came in to check me. When she checked me the water actually went from a slow leak to a full blown swimming pool! By 1:00 pm I was ready to push. Half way through I decided I didn't want to do it anymore, I was weak, but she made it here and I was once again able to deliver without any pain medication whatsoever. She was born at 1:18 pm and came out starving! She eats really well!! I got moved to the Women's Center and settled in. My mom brought the boys up to see us and Daeson fell instantly in love with her. Tevan, not so much. He didn't want anything to do with Kaebryn or me. Luckily he has warmed up. I got to go home the next day after her testing. I was so glad to be home and settled in there. The nurses were fabulous and I enjoyed my stay but there really is no place like home.

She is now six days old and changing so very much. I sit in her room and marvel at her perfect little spirit and thank my Heavenly Father for sending this precious angel to me. She is adorable if I say so myself. She looks like Daeson mostly, but there is a bit of Tevan in her too. We are so lucky and so very blessed. I have five-hundred more pictures (no, that is not an exaggeration, I really do have over 500 pictures) so I am sure we will be posting more. Until then these will have to do.

5 comments:

Susie said...

Congrats!!! I have been checking for pictures like Monster does for cookies! HHOOORAY!!! She is just perfect!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! It's so fun to see some pink in your family!! :0)

Kayla said...

and with luck she'll have those luscious eyelashes Daeson has too. Very very happy for you! Someday soon I'll bring you dinner!!!

Rachel Chick said...

Oh how sweet! I'm so happy for all of you, Jandy. Congratulations. I can't wait to see her for myself and to see the rest of your pictures - it's so amazing how fast they change during those first few days. She is so lovely! Good job! :)

Unknown said...

I've been out of town!!
CONGRATS JANDY!
She is adorable!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Congratulations, Jandy!! She is beautiful!!