It's only Tuesday and we feel like we are ready for the weekend! Sunday we went to church, Troy spoke in sacrament meeting on scouting (he holds a calling on the scout committee) and did a great job. My friend was sick, so we took Brady to church with us. Troy was a bit annoyed, I think, but I made him leave the stand to take Kaebryn out for me. Whew! We ran t Rexburg for a yummy dinner with the Grover's and the boys stayed over night. Troy, Kaebryn and I came home and Kb was up until 11:30 or so. We left early Monday morning to go to Rexburg for a funeral. Our friend, and our best man at our wedding, Brian's dad died unexpectedly of a heart attack. It was a lovely service and I sat there aching for Brian and his family. Don was only 58. He was in great shape and a big outdoorsman and mountain man.
After the funeral we ran to pick up the boys from Grovers. We stopped in Rigby to grab a burger from Wendy's and rushed to physical therapy. While I was there, Troy took the kids and ran to Rigby to drop some computers off. He picked me up, we ran to the accountant's office and did our taxes. The boys were pretty good, so we stopped at Geraldine's to get a yummy cinnamon roll. MMMM! Troy had study group last night with Robin. She has a little girl, Avery. and the boys love to play. Robin bought pizza last night and was here until 9:45ish. I finally crashed about 10:30.
Today I had to be at the dentist bright and early. Kaebryn and I were up at 6 and the rest of the family at 7. Troy took Daeson to school and then went to study group. I took Tevan and Kaebryn to the dentist with me to get my crown. We then ran to Sam's to get formula and milk...and some other things. Can you really go to Sam's and just get what you went for?? We then came home and got laundry done and some other things. Troy got home, picked up Daeson and he surprised us with a trip out to eat. Besides our dollar burgers at Wendy's we haven't been out. The boys chose Chuck-A-Rama of course and the loved it. Troy and I thought it was okay. He ate a lot of shrimp...it was tasty and I don't like shrimp! They had a marmalade/horseradish sauce for it. The kids got bathed, and we actually had time for a story or two. Kb went to sleep early, about 7:30. The boys took a little longer, especially Tevan. Every night with him.
Tomorrow I go to the school at 10, have visiting teachers at 11:30 and then physical therapy at 1. Troy has study group and then the rest of the week just as busy. I am tired tonight...I still have two batches of laundry to do. Maybe they can wait?
I used to laugh when people would say that time goes by faster the older you get. It does. It goes by so quickly. It seems just yesterday I was playing with Daeson as a baby, then Tevan. Now the boys are so grown up and turning into little people. Sigh... and Kaebryn, already 8 months old and learning so much. I want to pause life for a little while and soak it all in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Jandy. You made me tired just reading about it. :) I miss you. A lot. You should come visit us. Really. :)
Enjoy this time....it goes by in a flash. Zach turned 19 yesterday! 19...19 I am not old enough to have a 19 year old!
It makes me sad!! but they are great kids and fun. Kiss your babies and snuggle them while you can
Post a Comment