Monday, February 6, 2012

Good Grief!

Wednesday I was able experience my first root canal. Unpleasant! It wasn't the worse thing in the world, but today I got the temporary crown put on...and that wasn't pleasant. In two weeks, I will have the permanent crown.

Friday night I was climbing into bed, twisted wrong and dislocated my knee. Can I tell you how badly that hurts??? Oh it was not fun. My neighbor and friend, Kara, came down, wrapped it and made it better until I could get into the Dr. Today I visited Dr. Huntsman. Very nice guy. The diagnosis? Dislocated knee, stretched ligaments. The treatment? Physical therapy, a big ol' brace for six weeks, and back to see him in four weeks. Sheesh...I wish I had a good story for that, but I do not. Troy has to haul things up and down the stairs for me, including me when I have to get down there.

Kaebryn is still unable to wear her helmet...she has been breaking out in a rash. I cannot figure out why. We will start to adjust her back to it when the rash goes away.

Tevan got sick Saturday. He threw up three times and Troy had to do it all because I was down with my knee. Poor kid! He feels way better now!

So there ya go. We have quite the luck around here lately.

No comments: