Last year and this year I made all the grandkids pajamas for the cabin! This year, due to my leg, I had a hard time sewing. I got them all cut out, and my friend Becky came over and surged them all for me. Then I hemmed them all up and got them washed. I made the shirt numbers with my Cricut and some flocked t-shirt vinyl. The kids all loved it, and I had a great time making them! Even baby Marshal, due in March, got a shirt! I was glad they all fit and it turned out!
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Pajama rama!
Last year and this year I made all the grandkids pajamas for the cabin! This year, due to my leg, I had a hard time sewing. I got them all cut out, and my friend Becky came over and surged them all for me. Then I hemmed them all up and got them washed. I made the shirt numbers with my Cricut and some flocked t-shirt vinyl. The kids all loved it, and I had a great time making them! Even baby Marshal, due in March, got a shirt! I was glad they all fit and it turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are such a cool Auntie!
So cool!
Whooot! how fun jandy thanks for thinking of marshal :) i appreciate it they look so adorable and the numbers were such a cute idea lol
What a great idea!! So stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment