As you all know, I am in Grangeville, ID visiting my parents. We got here Monday night and will be here until the 4th of April...unless Troy misses us and decides to come pick us up early!!
My cousin came home from her Madagascar mission, so we went to her homecoming on Sunday in Preston. Troy dropped us off in Inkom at my Grandma Smith's. We stayed the night and left Monday to endure the long, grueling drive to Grangeville. It actually wasn't so bad. We stopped in Boise at the Cabella's store. What a cool store. They had stuffed animals from Africa. I can now say that I have seen a stuffed Rhino. They had zebras, lions, wildabeasts, worthogs, and a few other animals. It was neat. Daeson played the shoot game, too. He got three deer and four ducks. He was so proud of himself. Then we ate at Chili's. YUMYUM!! I had a fajita salad. It was delicioso!!! I have been watching DORA!! lol Then we loaded back in the car. Tevan fell asleep. When he woke up he had a tooth. Just like that!!! I couldn't believe his tooth was coming through. When we finally got here, we got kids ready for bed and, despite the hour time change, we got them to bed at a relatively good time. Or at least Tevan did. Daeson had to check things out...his bed, my bed, Tevan's bed, toys, the pantry, and many other things. He was soooo soooo excited to finally be here. We were last here the middle of Septmeber. Once he wore us all out, we finally got him to bed...Grandma had the touch.
Tuesday we went to King's and shopped. We also went to the library and the grocery store where the boys rode the money horse. This has truly been a treat for Daeson.
Wednesday was yesterday. Grandpa had the day off. That was really fun. Daeson and Grandpa watched The Man from Snowy River. Grandma and I ran into town to the Drug Store. Tevan slept nice for Grandpa. We got dinner over with early, baths done quickly and headed into the movie. Horton Hears a Who was so cute. I think it would be a cute one to buy. Daeson was actually very good. Especially since the last movie we took him to was The Bee Movie. He was awful during that one. But last night we kept him stocked with popcorn and root beer. When we got home, the kids were all ready for bed. It was nice to feed Tevan, read to Daeson and put them down for the night. I was dumb and stayed up late with my Daddy and Mommy to watch TV. About 12:30 our time, 1:30 your time, I crawled into bed. Since Tevan has been teething, he has been quite stuffy. So all night he coughed and sniffled. I had a very tiring night.
But today we are doing well. The weather is yucky, so we have not been out once. Daeson is entering the Easter coloring contest, so we have to take his picture in to the store later. I think we will also stop at the thrift store for a spell. We have stayed busy, but we are having a good time. I think we are wearing Grandma and Grandpa out!! But I am sure they are enjoying themselves. I wish I could post pictures. That will have to wait until I get back. So, check out our posts...more coming soon. We hope everyone is doing well. Tootles!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment