Monday, March 24, 2008

UPDATE FROM GVILLE

Still in Grangeville...with SNOW!! We woke up to three inches this morning. The only one excited was Daeson. But, Saturday and Sunday was nice. In fact, Daeson went on an Easter Egg hunt Saturday at the park. I was nice. He got 27 eggs and they had YUMMY candy in them. He even got one egg with a dollar. That made his day. It took us an hour to get through all the eggs, and another hour to explain to him why he couldn't eat all the candy in one sitting. After the hunt, which I got on video, he played on the playground. He loved that. Tevan just hung out and had a great time watching all the kids. They even got pictures with the Easter Bunny. It was cute.

Tevan has changed so, so much in a week! Troy is going to be so suprised when he sees him. Tevan and Daeson even wrestled today...no one cried!!! Tevan crawled up on Daeson and then Daeson would "get" Tevan. It was so cute to watch. They are growing so quickly.

And a last note...I am gaining sooooo much weight!! This is what we eat: sausage, eggs, muffins or toast, fruit and juice for breakfast, leftovers usually for lunch, and then an huge dinner. Last night we had ham, funeral potatoes, candied yams, fruit salad, fresh baked rolls, carrots and olives, and strawberry shortcake. IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!!!!! I tell ya, I am going to come back as suculent as the pig we ate!!!!! But, nothing is like being at MOMS and eating yummy food. She told me it was like cooking for family all over again. Poor Troy, he is eating RAMEN!!! YUCK. I am sure he has better meals than that...Happy's, Perkin's and wherever else he is doing his seminars, and his mom's for Easter dinner. Plus, I left food in the freezer for him. He's a survivor!!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

You make me laugh - not about anything in particular - you just make me laugh! I actually made the ham yesterday for our Easter dinner. . .I know. . .big step up in the cooking world for me (even though a ham's super easy). Adam told his Grandma that she should hold a cooking class and have me come to it. I'm really not that bad!!! The ham was good!!!

Keep having fun. Don't worry, we're all eating like pigs here too and I now have a trip to FL to get skinny for!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to add your to our private blog but I need your e-mail address.