Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I know that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us!!

I know that I don't have a lot of time as we are headed to Pocatello, but I just want to post a bit today. It has been a discouraging day for me. I struggle with the everyday things and it gets soooo frustrating trying to do it all. I have a good husband, but he works a lot of hours so that I get to be at home with my two super cute kids...well, Daeson is a handful these days, but still cute. I am trying to plan trips, make arrangements for Las Vegas, finish the trim, laundry, and I really need to scrub my house down. I have church resposibilities I am trying to fulfill as we just got one more sister to visit teach...totalling four sisters. I love visiting teaching, but I have to take my kids and it is all BUT spiritual. I feel like I am fighting with Daeson to sit still rather than uplifting the sisters. Which leads me into my Blog for today.

Even though we get discouraged and we are not sure which way we are supposed to go, I feel so much comfort in knowing that God knows me and LOVES me unconditionally. I am not PERFECT and He does not EXPECT me to be. I know that He hears and answers my prayers...which lately are many. I have a firm knowledge that He is very mindful as to what we go through. He is our Heavenly Father, He knows us better than we know ourselves. That is sooooo very comforting. We are His children, all here to do the same thing.... RETURN WITH HONOR. I used to think that was just a missionary saying, but it pertains to us all. He asks nothing more of us than to live worthily so that we can live with him for eternity. What a wonderful, extrordinary feeling...to live with Him forever.
I know He lives and loves ME!