Saturday, March 1, 2008

100 Things that I love: here it goes as promised

Here is a lis of 100 things that I love, not in any particular order, just as the come to me.
1. Troy
2. Daeson
3. Tevan
4. My family...I could have named everyone and took up half the post!!!!
5. My in-laws
6. The Gospel
7. Jesus Christ
8. Heavenly Father
9. The country...less busy than the city
10. Hearing Daeson tell me he loves me, or anyone
11. Tevan's smiles
12. The smell of freshly bathed children
13. My Ward
14. My Grandparents and that I have known all but 2 of them, including Greats
15. Virgin Strawberry Blonde drinks from Carinos
16. Eating out
17. Being right
18. Learning
19. Making cake
20. Eating cake...ADAM, I LOVE CAKE
21. My friends
22. Reading a good book
23. Going to movies
24. SLEEP
25. Shopping when I have money
26. Getting my hair done
27. Pedicures
28. Massages
29. Facials
30. Scrapbooking
31. Making crafts with Daeson
32. Reading about my heritage
33. Pioneers
34. Painting
35. Hugs
36. Compliments
37. Service work
38. Dairy Queen
39. Whoppers
40. Eggplant Parmigiana
41. Rocky Road icecream
42. Cheesecake
43. FUNNEL CAKES
44. The Fair
45. Rollercoasters
46. Water skiing
47. Boating
48. Running
49. Good music
50. Church
51. Being chorister for RS
52. Talking
53. Laughing
54. Popcorn
55. Spring
56. Flowers
57. Wild flowers
58. Hiking
59. Camping
60. Girls Camp
61. Zoos
62. Circus'
63. Las Vegas
64. Disney Land/World
65. The beach
66. Summer
67. Fall
68. Leaves that turn color
69. The simple life
70. Amish communities
71. Nauvoo
72. The feelings at Adamondiohman
73. Old Friends
74. Bright colors
75. FlyLady
76. Nicole
77. Barbara
78. Visiting Teachers/ing
79. The Sacrement
80. Forgiveness
81. Agency
82. The Atonement
83. Fairytales
84. Happily ever afters
85. The temple
86. Family Home Evening
87. Vacation
88. Going to see my parents
89. That I got to live with my Grandma Smith
90. Lotion
91. The smell of coconut
92. Banana Boat sunscreen
93. Sidewalk chalk
94. Entertaining
95. My new basement
96. Taking walks with my kids
97. Making my children happy
98. Making Troy happy
99. Sales
100. A Prophet to guide and inspie us

I could name 500 more I am sure. But, here is the first 100 things I love. We have so much to be thankful for!! It is incredible that we are so blessed.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Good job! Makes up appreciate all the little things in life. Oh and I'll make sure Adam sees #20!