So tonight is Homemaking and I have 45 minutes to get ready. WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I DOING A BLOG FOR?!?!?! But I wanted to BLOG this before I forgot. I got this idea from Kayla...the format. So here it goes:
(The phone call previous was a cute 12 yr old boy in our ward who is just anxious to babysit. So I thought I would give him a try, Daeson just loves him and they are so cute playing together.)
MOM: Daeson, do you want a babysitter tonight? Do you want to go to Dylan's house?
DAESON: A BABYSITTER!! Oh, yes!! Ido want a babysitter. Dylan? I know Dylan. Him is nice. That would be fun mom. Mom? Does him have a Mom?
MOM: Yes, he has a Mom.
DAESON: What her name? She nice?
MOM: Her name is Cara. Yes, she is nice. She visist teaches mommy.
DAESON: Oh, I yike her name. Mom where you doein?
MOM: I am going to Relief Society.
DAESON: Oh, I yike Welwief Sotiety. Tan I doe wi you?
MOM: No, you are going to Dylan's to play.
DAESON: Otae, I yike Dylan's. Then tan I doe to Wiewief Sotiety?
MOM: No, I will get you after I am done.
DAESON: No, I tan just tay at da babytitter. Den I tan have fun.
I just thought this was super cute. Daeson loves the babysitter. We usually have Sasha babysit, but Dylan was so cute to ask. We'll try it out. He's 12, but very responsible for his age. His mom offered to watch Tevan too. Oh crap, dinners burning...gotta run!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment