I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, and a sister. Troy and I have been married for 15 years. In those years we have had our share of ups and downs. I love my husband. He is a great provider and a wonderful daddy to our kids, D 10, T 8, Kb 4.
Ha! I need to do one of these again and see who it says I look like. I don't really think that your celebrity look alikes are that close though, maybe Sara Evans or Kelly Ripa a little. However, I really REALLy like your new hair cut!!!
2 comments:
Ha! I need to do one of these again and see who it says I look like. I don't really think that your celebrity look alikes are that close though, maybe Sara Evans or Kelly Ripa a little. However, I really REALLy like your new hair cut!!!
Mine never seen to look quite right...but, it's fun!
Post a Comment