Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged again...

Tagged again by Mandi...here it goes.

4 jobs that I have had:
1. secretary for my dad's Dr. office
2. front end manager at Broulim's in Rexburg
3. bookkeeper at the same place as above...AKA Hell (pardon the language, there is not another word to describe it)
4. vault teller at Bank of Commerce in Rexburg (loved this job)

4 movies I could watch over and over: (this is a HARD ?)
1. The Other Sister
2. Simon Birch
3. Pursuit of Happyness
4. anything from the Shirley Temple era

4 places I have lived:
1. Pocatello, ID 1980-1987
2. Kirksville, MO 1987-1991
3. Denver, CO 1991-1994
4. Malad, ID 1994-1998...Pocatello, Malad, Rexburg, Idaho Falls...Hopefully here to stay

4 places I would rather be:
1. Scrapbooking, I am sooo far behind
2. Reading my book from the library that is due soon
3. On a fun vacation with my family
4. On a romantic vacation with Troy

4 things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Not being Pregnant or nursing
2. Daeson's 3rd bday party on Saturday
3. Tevan's birthday in June
4. My basement's remodel finished

4 people I am tagging:
1. HAHA Kayla
2. Kristy
3. Nicole
4. Kelly

1 comment:

Kayla said...

THANKS a lot Jandy!