Friday, July 18, 2008

Heidi's Reception


This is another attempt at a family picture...why can I not have just one? I am hoping that my mo-in-law got one. Kayla did a great job taking pictures with our camera, but I look awful in every single one; my eyes are doing a squinty thing..I hate having small eyes. I am ust grateful both my boys got BIG BEAUTIFUL eyes. Their eyes stand out. But, unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the reception. I helped in the kitchen for the first half hour or so, mingled and went back to the kitchen again. Troy had Tevan asleep and Daeson was having a blast on the trampoline. He thought it was wonderful that he had kids to play with. Some of them were a lot older and played a bit more rough, but he had a great time. I got to catch up with some cousins and friends. It turned out nice and they got a lot of great things...now lets hope everything else falls in to place. :)

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Ha, ha. That's a funny picture. I'm sure you don't look bad at all in the other pictures though! You're gorgeous all the time! I'm waiting to see if Peggy got some good pictures too. I'm hoping we have a good family one too.

Megan B ♥ said...

I have to tell you that I suffer from the squinty eye problem too. Only mine is just ONE squinty, lazy, warped eye. BLECH!!!

Nicole said...

There is always someone that could be better. Abree will not smile in any of our formal pictures. Conner just asked me when we were going to look at houses in ID to buy? I said when daddy gets a new job. I have been looking. Hugs!