Monday, July 7, 2008

July...rapidly passing

So July is here...and it seems to be flying just as quickly as May and June did. I cannot believe that summer is half over!!! My last blog was quite a large one, but I only made it to the middle of June. So maybe, just maybe, I will be able to finish and get it posted!





Daeson came out of his room one day to show me his underwear head. He is so funny. He said, "Mom, tate a pitture." June 26, 2008





This is a little fuzzy, but Tevan is geting into everything. He is getting to be quite the busy body. In this picture he is trying to get the dog that sings "Only You." He loves that dog...but Daeson doesn't always like to share it.




June 26, 2008






Tevan is so funny, I love when he makes this particular face...so cute. He breathes
in and out while making this face.







What a sweet boy!!



June 27, 2008



Tevan has recently discovered the bouncy
horse...HE LOVES IT!!!





It is so hard to keep him off!!









Daeson gets a little jealous with the horse. But, sharing is hard to do sometimes. He does pretty good though.


June 28, 2008
We had a spontanious BBQ today. It was a lot of fun. Troy's family came and my cousin Katie. The kids played in the water and the adults
sat around and talked...very relaxing. And do you know what the best part was??? Ididn't stress out at all! That in itself is a good thing :).




Tevie found some bubbles...the adventerous type.














KLa and her girllies, and Grandma Grover below. Grandma had a shocker today when Daeson put the running hose down her back. I felt sooo bad for Grandma, but it was soooo funny!!! It was hard to punish him...but he needs not to do it to Grandmas.





Poor Tevan...He's gonna be bigger than Daeson one day...paybacks.







1 comment:

Kayla said...

That was a fun BBQ - thanks for inviting us - but did you have to post the most unflattering picture of me? ;0) I love, love, love the picture of Tevan with his cute face in the sink. That's definitely a whole page scrappable one!