June 5, 2008
Here are a couple of Tevan's firsts: milk and cheese. He wasn't sure about the milk, but he LOVED the cheese.
Daeson is my little helper. He loves to water the flowers with his duck watering can. He is so proud of it.
Mother's Day, May 11, 2008. This was supposed to be a great family shot...Tevan looks happy. :) Actually, I think it turned out okay.
Daeson learned how to cross his eyes today. I think it is hillarious!!
May 25, 2008
This is my super-cute niece, Brooke. Jesse and Carlie's daughter. She and Daeson LOVE to play...they just don't get to very often. I think we probably see them about 6-8 times a year. The sad thing is that they just live 45 minutes from us...I KNOW!!!!
Happy #30 Justin!!! YOU ARE SOOOO OLD! This is my brother. I really don't think that 30 is old...I'm rapidly approaching it myself!!!
Daeson got two cakes this year...this is his actual Birthday day cake. I cheated and bought it from WinCo. But, it was DELICIOUS and he was thrilled it was Spiderman!!
May 28, 2008
May 29, 2008
We bought Daeson a gumball machine for his birthday. He is so excited when Troy has change in his pocket so he can have a "DUMBALL".
May 31, 2008
Kayla and girls, Richard, Peggy, the boys and I, Heidi and Kaden and a friend went to the Tautphus Park Zoo. We had a good time and the kids LOVED it. This is my mother-in-law, Peggy, my nieces, Adalyn and Mieley, and Daeson by the monkeys.
Daeson and Tevan with the lion.
Daeson and Tevan had fun in the giant swing. There is a new park by the zoo. I just found out about it. It is such a great park. There was so much for the kids to do.
June 10, 2008
Tevan loves that he can stand up next to furniture and "cruise". He also loves to play with anything he can get his hands on. These just happen to be my shoes. He loves to put things up on tables, chairs, etc. and then take them off again. What a cutie pie!!!
June 11, 2008: Do I really have a child old enough for a big-boy-bike? Daeson suprised us both that he could hop on and ride. This is his first time and Troy and I were SHOCKED! He is growing up so quickly and I am so proud of him!!!
Daeson loves books. We try to read several each night. After we read to him, we tell a story and then sing a song. Then he is off to dreamland. It, sadly, is sometimes the only one-on-one time I get with him. We seem to keep pretty busy through the day!!!
June 15, 2008
RUB-A-DUB-DUB: June 13, 2008. This is Ryker, my nephew, Adalyn, my niece, and my big boy Daeson. We were happy Ryker could be here with us...what a treat. The kids LOVE bathing together.
June 14, 2008: THE BIG FIVE-OOHHHH BIRTHDAY PARTAY!
This is my parent's fiftieth birthday party. My mom turned 50 on the 13th and my dad on the 28th...I am so sure they are just ecstatic I am posting this!!! Ha-Ha! You can post it when I turn 50. These are some of our friends from 100 years ago...or about 30. Rick and Teresa Jackman and Karen and Lyle Scow. They are very good friends and I am happy they came...as was everyone else.

Here are some more long-time friends and some family. I cannot see very well in the picutre, but Cheryl, Jaden, Ron and Lindy, Darrold and Viginia, Grandma Lish, Chad Ridlesbacher and Kalene Larson, and Ernie ans Sue Moser...really long time friends.

This is family...let's see: Mitzi, Shalese, Shawntel, Shailee, Miki, Tucker,Eli, Dee, Shade, Hailey, Jess, me, Tevan, Carlie, Troy, Grandma Smith, Brookie, Katie, and Daeson. I didn't get everyone, but almost.
Here are some more long-time friends and some family. I cannot see very well in the picutre, but Cheryl, Jaden, Ron and Lindy, Darrold and Viginia, Grandma Lish, Chad Ridlesbacher and Kalene Larson, and Ernie ans Sue Moser...really long time friends.
This is family...let's see: Mitzi, Shalese, Shawntel, Shailee, Miki, Tucker,Eli, Dee, Shade, Hailey, Jess, me, Tevan, Carlie, Troy, Grandma Smith, Brookie, Katie, and Daeson. I didn't get everyone, but almost.
I asked Mom if she knew something was going on, she said they suspected something, but not this! This is them walking in. I told them it was Tevan's birthday party. I hope they enjoyed it...we sure did.
2 comments:
Well you've definitely been busy! Now, on to the next parties!!! :)
Good job on the 50th party! Wish we could have been there. your kids are so cute and growing way too fast. i love being able to catch up on the blogs. Dirk is coming over to IF to work Monday and Tuesday. Hope he can see you guys.
Post a Comment