Thursday, July 10, 2008

MORE MORE MORE

Because I have SSOOOOO many pictures, it is taking me a LONG time to get them all on here. So, here are MORE for your enjoyment...or not...whatever. The one of my parents is out of order, but it is so funny to see all the smoke...there were 100 candles on that baby.











We went to West Yellowstone a couple of weeks ago...Daeson had a cold and I couln't take him to nursery. Heidi and Brad went with us. It was a lot of fun. We packed a picnic and ate at the park. We also walked around and had a great time.

The boys were really, really good.








This is the way up...right around Ashton.















We tried again for a good family picture...not gonna happen, not gonna happen. But West has a ton of these buffallos all over the walkways. Daeson was so sad that he couldn't sit on them. They each had a sign that says, "Do not climb, sit or play on the buffallo." So, there ya go.







The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Troy even picked me a bouquet. They were everywhere.




Happy Fourth of July!!!! We had a great 4th. It was a blast and the kids had a really great time.






We started with the parade in Rexburg. We did get a lot of complaints about the chocolate milk not being in the parade this year. Uncle Scott and Larry even had the Standard Journal asking them why...you don't know what you've got til it's gone.






I was disappointed in the lack of FLOATS this year...maybe it has been this way every year??? But this was one of the actual FLOATS...you know, with the plastic and chicken wire. We even made them in High School...what ever happened to the good ol' days?



The kids had fun catching candy...Kaden and Jaedyn helped them. See the people in the lawn chairs next to us? They were the rudest (?) people. They were not nice at all. We were trying to have fun with the kids and they were just awful about it. It took all we had not to yell at them...but that wouldn't be nice, would it?




Troy missed the early festivities, as did Adam. We missed both of them very much. They were both working their butts off. In fact, Adam didn't get to Grover's until later that night. They both work had for their families and we appreciate them. You guys ROCK!!

Troy is pushing Tevan around. He had fun until he slipped out and got ran over...ooopps. :)




What is a fourth of July without a boo-boo? I fell at Adam and Kayla's after the parade. I had Tevan, the diaper bag, the potato salad and didn't see the step down and then up. So, I tripped in front of a million people...okay, so like 5, but it felt like a million. I was just glad my skirt stayed down and Tevan was still in my arms. The potato salad even made it, the lid popped off and that was it. Just call me GRACE!!




I try to make a cake for special occassions, and this is the 4th cake. I made the cake from scratch, but it was a little heavy. I guess I should have sifted the flour? But, it still tasted okay. I had fun doing it and that is all that matters.




I did three sheets: one red, one white and one blue. The kids thought the colors were fun.



















Adalyn and Daeson had fun together. They always do. Here they are enjoying the cake.





Tevan found someone's cup. Oh well, we are all related. What's yours is mine and what's mine is yours.















Water badmitten anyone? This was way fun. Richard irrigated the lawn so the kids could play in the water. The adults had just as much fun. Craig and Carla Hill came over to play, too. And their two kids. It was so much fun...check out some of the sweet jumps. On the left it is Todd and the right is Kayla and Todd.



The kiddos liked the fireworks, but thought they were a bit loud. We had fun though. Let freedom ring!!!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I just have to say that the first picture with the smoke is hilarious. That is a picture perfect moment!

Mandi Ward said...

I love the cake. How do you have the patience for extreme cake making. I love to cook and bake but I dont think I could do that and have it look that good. Way to go!!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Those are great pic, what a fun day it looks like you had! And that cake is VERY impressive. That's an artform that still scares the crap out of me.