July 16...I love the "asleep in the highchair" pictures...
July 24--Austin's b-day party... Daeson swinging at the pinata. Barbara did a great job on the party and it was so fun!!
I found these cute Indian toys in West Yellowstone when I wen with my 'rents and Gma. Daeson thought they were great...Tevan, eh.

It made noise...???
July 30, 08

Daeson and Emma became good friends...Daeson thinks he has to be a BIG BOY all the time...by then I was pulling my hair out!
Oh, This was at the Lish reunion...Island Park. My grandparents have a cabin up there that we all stayed at. It was fun. The cousins got to play and get to know eachother. The grown-ups caught up, too!
Aug 1, 08
Aug 2, 08
It made noise...???
July 30, 08
Daeson and Emma became good friends...Daeson thinks he has to be a BIG BOY all the time...by then I was pulling my hair out!
Oh, This was at the Lish reunion...Island Park. My grandparents have a cabin up there that we all stayed at. It was fun. The cousins got to play and get to know eachother. The grown-ups caught up, too!
Aug 1, 08
Grandpa promised to take Daeson fishing...so on the last day, right before breakfast they went. It was fun, Thanks Dad!!
Aug 2, 08
This was the second 4-leaf clover I found up there. If you know me, you know that I LOVE 4-leaf clovers and I can almost find one anywhere. I gave one to Grandma Lish and the other to Grandpa.
There is a cool elk farm in Archer...out by Troy's mom and dad's. Daeson thought the "reindeer" were sooo cool. We had to drive by two times!!!
Aug 2, 08...I just realized the dates on my camera are off, so give or take a day on the dates...that will really screw me up when I go to do my scrapbook!!!! GREAT!!!! URG...
No comments:
Post a Comment