We are all in differents stagees of life...but Tevan is in the fun stage. Sunday we were hanging out in the nursery at church and Tevan decided to take 5 steps. Everyday since then he has started to be more brave and walking from furniture to us. He is still in the very early stages, but it is so fun to watch him grow and learn everyday.
Daeson is in the sassy stage. Three is a hard stage for me...and i am sure three is a hard age for Daeson. He is such an independant child. He has to do everything by himself. I think that stemmed from the Barney song, "I can do it by myself." He sings that song when he is trying to do something challenging. He is also learning how to ride a bike. I think that if I worked hard with him he would be able to ride without training wheels. He cruises on his little bike. It amazes me that he goes so quickly.
Troy is in a stressed out stage of life. He works hard for us and we are in the process of buying another route. That means we have to hire somebody and that means that I have to figure out how to do that. My sis in law does it for her husband, but she is smarter with computers and such.
I am in the stage of life where I just want a small vacation. It has been a LONG time since Troy and I have gone anywhere for fun...even with the kids. I think the last time we were even in SLC was a couple summers ago. Now with him working everyday, it will be another couple years before we get to go anywhere. I guess I should just buck up and stop boobing about then vacation thing. Back in the day there were no vacations. I need to just make LIFE a vacation. Right? I am sure there are plenty of things that I can do around here. Like right now I should be getting ready for the apraiser to come...he will be here at two. I leave at 12 to go to the temple for initiatory work. I guess they know that houses are lived in. Troy did get the trime finished last night...the basement is all trimmed except for the window and Troy's dad will be here at 10 to help him do that. Slowly but surely it is all getting done. It will be soooo nice to have it all finished and looking good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, you guys have been working on the house forever! Are you planning on moving, or you just need it apraised? Wish I could see everything you've done to it. I bet it looks great!
I am with you on the age 3 thing that was rought time for me with Trey and I can tell Talon is fastly approaching that age. GOOD LUCK!!!
Post a Comment