Wednesday, August 6, 2008
How could I forget!!!!?????
How in the world did I forget to blog about THE concert? Three Dog Night was awesome!!! It was so great to hear the music LIVE. We had awesome seats and the sound was so clear and crisp. Troy's parents sat by us and my parents had VIP seats...within the first four rows. I was so disappointed, however, that no one was getting in to it. I was wiggling in my seat, screaming and clapping my hands. I couldn't help it...it was just great. And all those fuddy duddys sitting by me did just taht...sat in their seats. The people in front of us didn't even smile...got figure. But, I LOVED it and we had a smashing time. Our babysitters did great while we were gone. The kids were sound asleep in their beds and well taken care of. We love them, they are great girls. It was just a fabulous night all around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love getting into the concert. That is part of the excitement of going to one. We finally had a date and saw Dark Knight on Sat. It was awesome. Take care.
Post a Comment