Sunday, October 12, 2008

And we're off...

Well, tomorrow is the day we are off to Gville. I am still doing laundry and packing, but I hope to be done by midnight :) . We have snow today...and it is sticking. I am a bit nervous, but according to the internet weather sources, we should be fine. I think once we get past Boise...maybe even Twin...it should be nice, about 64-68 degrees. The boys are very excited. Or at least Daeson is. Tevan isn't sure what is going on. I am sure if he did, he would not be very excited. 10 hours in the van is not his cup-o-tea. But, I will pack every Elmo movie I can and hope that gets us by. Daeson cannot wait to visit Papa Ty and Grandma Cindy. It will be a good trip for all of us. Wish us luck! I will update as I can. TATA!

1 comment:

Janita said...

Good luck and HAVE FUN!