Troy was able to get up at four this morning and go to work...and the boys slept all night long. I got sick about 9 p.m. last night, but I was able to get up this morning and get on with it. I don't think that Troy is even 50% yet, but he is getting there.
Today I get to do laundry from all the blankets, towels, and clothing that got yucky. At least we don't have a lot going on today and I can get it done before tomorrow.
Oh, does anyone have a super yummy recipe for cranberry stuffing? Tomorrow we are having a "Thanksgiving" dinner at Troy's parents. They are by themselves this year, as the rest of us are going to our homes...Dani and Todd are in UT and can't get off work, I am not sure about Adam and Kayla, and Heidi and Brad will be in Kentucky by then. So tomorrow we are having dinner at Grover's. I actually would like to make cornish hens with stuffing, but they are so expensive...$4.00 each and I would have to get at least 10 of them. So, I think I will just do regular chickens...on sale at FM for .89/lb. That sounds much better. So, Kayla is doing a veggie salad, Peggy rolls, banana cream pie and squash, and I the chicken and stuffing, and pumpkin pie. Yumm-o. But, I do need a recipe, so if anyone can help that would be great!!!
I need to get pictures uploaded, but my comp downstairs is not functioning properly...and Troy doesn't ever have time to work on it, like the mechanics car is always broken :). As soon as it is done, i will get some on here. For now you are stuck with extrememly boring posts :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know it's too late, but maybe for another time! This is my dressing recipe and it has cranberries and apples in it!
http://powerofahroonrecipes.blogspot.com/2007/12/thanksgiving-dressing.html
Post a Comment