It started off as a regular week-- not much going on, until Wednesday. I had my sister-in-laws-sister's kids on Wednesday. She has three kids, 8,6,2. I had them from about 8:30 a.m. til about 9:30 pm. It went pretty well. They are good kids, but I think it was overload for my kids. I was happy when I crawled into bed at midnight.
Thursday Troy and I took the kids out to his mom and dad's while we went to a movie and ate dinner. Thank you for taking our kids Mom and Dad G!!!!! We watched Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist. Troy and I both decided it could have been a really great movie, but it probably was a renter. The popcorn was good... We then went to Da Pineapple Grill in Rexburg. We had never eaten there and thought we would give it a try. The waitress was really nice. Very bubbly. I had the teriyaki chicken...not my favorite...and Troy had the curry. He loved it. The portions were very good sized. We had a sushi roll that was really good as well. It had coconut shrimp in it and I don't like shrimp, but this was really good. It was really nice to spend time together. Our friend Nathan went with us. Then, Annette brought Heather to meet us.
Heather is staying with us until tomorrow. I has been fun. Last night we watched a movie and got settled in. Today she helped witht the kids. I had to get a couple bills paid, so she played Rockband. She did really, really well. She is dubed as the new drummer. After Tevan's nap, we went to the library and she had fun picking out movies and CDs. Then we picked Troy up and went out for pizza and pasta. We stopped at PetSmart and Halloween Boutique.
The kids are in bed, Heather and I just finished Justin and Kelly. It was pretty cute. Now she is watching Kidsongs and I should be getting my lesson ready, or packing done. Grandma Tom, the kids and I are taking off Monday for 10 days to visit Mom and Dad. I am a little uneasy about the trip, but I think we will be fine. We are leaving early so that we can beat the fog on the Whitebird pass. It really is a pretty drive...except from Pocatello to Boise...UGLY! But, it should go well. Tevan is addicted to Elmo and he has plenty to keep him busy. It will be a good trip. Daeson is soooo excited to see Grandma and Grandpa...and I think they are excited too. ; ). We will miss Troy very much.
Sunday I am teaching another grueling lesson. It is lesson 18 in the Joseph Smith book. I will need all the help I can get. WOW, these Joseph Smith lessons are sooo deep, but they are very good for us. My last lesson wasn't too good, so I am hoping this will go so much better. Section 76 of the Doctrine and Covenants is a big portion of it. Wish me luck.
Oh, BTW, I got my cubicle exchanged and Troy built the new one for me today...only had to ask him once!! LOL! Thanks, babe!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip. I wish I could take a trip or that Jedd and I could have a night out without the kids. Wishful thinking. Have fun and good luck with the lesson.
Sorry, I haven't called lately. I will catch up to you when you get back. We went to Eagle Eye of Friday night and it is a fast action movie that was really good. We were debating on going to Nick and Nora, but it sounds like we made the better choice with your review. I am finally feeling a little more energy and not as much pukiness. I hope it gets better and not worse. Have fun in ID.
Post a Comment