Friday, October 24, 2008
Flu update
Tevan is still holding strong...he's done really well today. Daeson has thrown up about 25 times, and I feel sooo bad for him. his eyes are dark and his lips are sooo chapped. He tried to eat something and actually held it down for about 10 minutes...that's a start I guess. Troy is still in bed, he has been there since 10:30 or so this morning. These are the times that I will myself to be well. I know I am fighting something. I was able to take a nap this afternoon while everyone else slept. My house wreaks of sickness. I just hope and pray this passes soon. My poor boys!!! This is the time I wish I was the one sick and everyone else was healthy. These are the times I wish I had closer family to help out. Let's hope tomorrow's report is so much better!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jandy,
I sympathize with you!! we have had some funky thing going on in our fam.... last about a week and i'm on my third sick kid!!!the only one not to have it is shawn,(knock on wood)... good luck with your yuckies :)
Post a Comment