Monday, October 6, 2008

BAH!!!

Angry. I bought a drawer for my scrapbook nook September 22. Since that day I have asked Troy, almost daily, to put it together for me. So, tonight I decided to take matters into my own hands. I BROKE THE DUMB THING!!! I am so mad right now. After I tried to get the first drawer built, I couldn't get the front to go together. I tried and tried. Finally Troy came down to see what I was doing. Then he offered to help. How convenient. After coming to the conclusion that it was broken, I had to repackage the parts...which never go together right and you have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how they got a drawer to fit in a small box...and then find the receipt. It was buried in my scratch paper drawer. So tomorrow, I have to figure out how to get this very large drawer package and two kids, one which has to be carried, back to Robert's to exchange it. It would have been nice three weeks ago to know it was broken. This would have been all done and over with. Then Troy tells me that I should have asked him to do it. AUGHGHGHGHGHG!!!!!!!! MEN!!!!!!

2 comments:

Janita said...

I can totally relate! I ask Keenan to do projects day after day after day and eventually I do them myself - usually just to mess it up! What is even more frustrating though are the projects I can't do myself and have to wait for him - those can take years!

Mandi Ward said...

I have the same problem with Jedd. I have found it is just easier to do it myself, men who needs them.