We got back on Wdenesday night from Gville, well Richfield technically, about 6:30. Troy took us to dinner and then we went to the toy store. Tevan got his Halloween costume...Elmo. He hates to wear it though. He carries it all over the house saying, "Melemo, Melmo" but try to get it on him!!! Sheesh!
We had a great surprise this morning...everyone has the FLU!!! Yes, our family has been hit with something. Daeson started off this morning with throwing up, and then Troy. My tummy is not so hot either. Yeah, what a fun day. But the bummer part is that we have to miss the Archer Elementary Halloween carnival. We have gone every year for the last 8. I am so sad to miss it, but better miss it and get well than to go and eat junk and get more sick...and of course I would not want to spread it around. I guess better this weekend than next.
I will update more later...we are laying around today, not even wanting to answer the phone. I am sure this will blow over. I hope Troy gets better, he has no choice but to get up tomorrow at 3 a.m. and work all day. If he doesn't go, we get in big trouble with the stores.
Hope everyone else is healthy and well...I have more throw up to clean up so i will be going now...BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry you guys are sick, I hope it's just a 24 hour bug.
Post a Comment