Okay, so I decided to go to the reunion after all. I know there are bigger problems in the world than what I am going to wear, but this is the problem at hand. We are going to a cabin, so I think it might be a bit chilly. Do I wear a sweater and some jeans? A polo and jeans? My cute...not so dressy Eddie Bauer pants? AUGH! I just don't know. I have not seen many of my classmates for 10 years, so I would like to look good. I had hoped to have lost more baby weight...for crying out loud he is 15 months!!! I lost the weight way faster with Daeson. So, er goes the dressy, cute pants. It looks like I am going to root for jeans and a top...not sure which ones, but I will pick tomorrow as I am frantically trying to get ready.
I am making our cake right now. I will post a picture of it later with all the other ones. I decided to have our high school graduation picture copied and I will put that on the cake. I hope it turns out. I am not real thrilled with the picture, but it will do...and I accidentally broke Kevin Wangsguard's head...sorry Kevin!!!! But, either way it will be delicious.
There are many things going on tomorrow. I have to stop in Blackfoot at Ridley's to get some case goods. They are WAY cheaper than Broulim's. And, I don't like to shop there since I quit working there...it left a terrible taste in my mouth. But, after we stop there, we will go on to Pocatello to visit family. Then to Malad. Oh, Malad. I would like to stop at Thomas Market, I loved working there. Dennis and Jerry and Brenda were the BEST. Then off to get the kid's pictures taken. So, I have to decide what they are going to wear, too. Oh, boy! I will get to see my very good friends, the Hess family. Then I thought about asking the Flynn's of I could show the boys where I lived. I hope they let me. I never really got to say goodbye to our house. A lot of memories happened there. A lot of good and bad. A lot of hellos and goodbyes. I lived there the most influential time of my life. HIGH SCHOOL. The good ol' days.
I gotta run, cake buzzer just went off. DELICIOUS!!! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I'm sure you're on your way - but good luck with the reunion! No matter what, just try to have fun and forget everything else. Can't wait to see how the new pictures turn out too!
Hi Jandy! It was so great to see you at the reunion - and you looked GREAT, as you always have! Thanks for giving Acacia fruit snacks, she didn't mind that they were batman :)
Post a Comment