Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brave boy!

I have no idea what time Troy and Daeson got home, but it was very early this morning. Daeson did very good. They hydrated him (I guess he was pretty dehydrated from what Troy said), and pumped him full of Zofran (? ) . It is a drug to keep nausea down. But, they gave him a blue teddy bear and he remains asleep. So what was wrong? A BUG. There is a very bad bug going around right now. It lasts 2-3 days and it is just vomiting. No other symptoms. So parents, be prepared. I am just glad he is resting. Troy said the whole time they were there, he had his eyes glued to the TV. Because we don't have TV, he soaks it up where he can. Funny kid. I just don't know what could have been on that late at night!!! Usually infomercials!! But he looks good and seems to be okay today. The Dr told Troy they gave Daeson a good dose before he left, so it should be okay for a while. We will have to get the RX filled today and if I remember right, Zofran is a little pricey...yikes. First a ER visit, then a RX. Good thing my shopping is done for the holidays!!! LOL But, I thought I would just let y'all know he is doing better. Thanks for your little prayers...

4 comments:

The Thompson's said...

Of course I would remember you! I'm glad to hear your little guy is doing okay. My son was sick last week, each day he would throw up once. So we went to the doctor 3 different times within a week span. I think his over it now. I hope your little guy get feeling better.

Jaime And Tyrell said...

I hope he is feeling better that sounds scary I hate going to the ER we have been there a few too many times. Hopefully your baby does not get sick.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are doing better Daeson. We were worried about you and said lots of prayers for you. Thanks for being such a brave big boy. We Love you TONS!! and miss you.
Love,
Dramma Cindy and Papa Ty

Janita said...

I am so glad he is doing better! It is always so scary when you have to take a child to the ER.