Monday, December 22, 2008

Cabin Assignments

Every year we rent a cabin for a family reunion/retreat. Adam and Kayla make the necessary plans to get the cabin and they plan the dates. The rest of us pay our money and plan for a little trip. I am in charge of the food assignments...I think because I stressed out when there is not a game plan. Well, this year it is the first part of February and I am trying to get it done. So, for the Grover family, here are your assignments...

Thursday: Arrive at the cabin after 4 pm. No Troy and Jandy.
Dinner: Everybody for themselves.

Friday: (Troy and Jandy arrive afternoon...so don't plan for Breakfast or lunch)
Breakfast: Mom and Dad (12)
Lunch: Danielle and Toddly (12)
Dinner: Adam and Kayla (16)

Saturday: No Troy until afternoon
Breakfast: Adam and Kayla and Troy and Jandy (15)
Lunch: Mom and Dad (Soup) (15)
Dinner: Jandy and Troy (16)

Sunday: Leave cabin before noonish .
Breakfast: Everybody for themselves

Last year some of the necessities were not provided, so please bring enough of the following for your your family:
Toilet paper (at least one 4 pk)
Garbage bags
Paper towels
Ziplocs and or Tupperware containers
Dish Soap, Dish towels, hand towels
Hand soap
Band aids or small first aid kit
Tylenol/ medicine for kids
Towels for bathing
Paper plates/cups/bowls
Bring your own beverages
Bottled water (bring enough to drink, the cabin water is gross)
Toiletries
Hot tub might be working...so bring swimming suits
Snow clothes
Snacks or treats
Games/cards

No comments: