Friday, December 19, 2008

Excuses

So, I have not felt very good the last couple of days...I have a terrible head cold. But, it has also given me an excuse to do the bare minimums around my house. Yesterday I cleaned a ton which left minimal stuff to do today. I have taken this opportunity to scrapbook. I still do it the old fashioned way...I know a lot of you do it digitally, but this is just easier for me. I have oodles of pictures and odds and ends. I have to get creative because I told myself I could not buy new until my old is used up. So... Are my pages very cute? Not really. I am just trying to get them done. I can always go back and embellish. I have a ton of cute paper, and that is pretty much what I am using to "dress up" the pages. It is amazing at what I can do with limited supply! But, this is the only way I will ever use the "old" stuff. There are so many new techniques that I would LOVE to learn, but for now I will stick with 8 1/2*11 paper (I will never go 12*12 because I have 24 completed 8 1/2*11 and want to stick to that size) and mostly just journaling. So...I have finished 2007 today. I am now working on January 2008 and there is not a whole lot to do with it. Pretty easy stuff. So, I am feeling yucky with cold, but grateful for the excuse to lay low and scrap!!! Oh, and I am trying to convince Troy to get computers switched over so I can post some pictures. That is what I am waiting for...then maybe I can get Christmas card sent out!!! Maybe???

No comments: