Wednesday, December 10, 2008
IV's and Blood tests
I just talked to Troy and they hooked him up to some IVs to hydrate Daeson and to give him some medicine to reduce vomiting. They ran some blood tests and the Dr's are waiting on those. He is doing well and Troy said he was such a big boy during all of this. He is awake and watching TV. They said the meds should kick in and he should be going to sleep soon. I hope so, he is so beat. And he is very weak. I hope the fluids will help that a bit. I just hope they are not there all night. I know that Daeson likes to be home and it helps him to feel better. Hang in there, Bug. I called to tell him that I love him and he said, "I wuf you too, Mom." Those are the sweetest words I have heard today! It is getting late and despite my worries for Daeson, I know that Tevan will not let me sleep tomorrow and if momma doesn't get sleep, she is a grumpy bear. So further updates will have to wait. I am glad my Dad told us to take him in...it is kinda nice having a Dr in the fam!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us call a zillion times...every time my kids are sick you are the first to hear about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment