Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Returned Missionary

So I married a returned Missionary: my punishment???? Piles and piles and PILES of letters, pictures, posters, flyers, and souveniers. And guess what I get to do with them??? Organize and compile scrapbooks. Am I excited about this venture....not really. Will I take this opportunity to get to know my husband before he was my husband...yes sir! The nosy part of me really wants to dive in and read everything. The conservative side of me tells me it is not my business to read, but to organize so Troy can reflect on his missionary experience. Hmm, what part of me do you think I will listen to??? :) Though I am not excited to take on a project of this size, I am excited that Troy will be able to share his experiences with my boys. I just wish the pictures were written on and/or dated. Atleast the letters are in the envelope still with the dated postage stamped on them. Every missionary needs someone to do this while they are on their missions so it doesn't automatically get turned over to the wife! Remind me when my boys are on their missions that I said that, okay?

No comments: