Wednesday, November 11, 2009

XBox original and games

If you know of anyone looking for a used XBox, games, controllers, dance pad, extentions, remote, ect...send them our way. We decided to sell the games system that never gets played. Heck, our Wii never gets played either, but it is too new for Troy to let go of. We have a variety of games: Road Rage Simpsons, Yourself fitness, Dance Dance Revolution, Halo, Tiger Woods Golf, ATV, Beyond Good and Evil, Quantum Rdeshift, Otogi 1 & 2, Robotech, and a lot more. I have it listed on Craigs list for EIdaho. I have it all listed for 150 I think, but I am so willing to work with someone. Everything works great and there are no problems with any of it. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested!!!! Thanks! oh, and a brand new Monopoly game stillin the packaging for $3.00. Troy absolutely HATES monopoly and I bought it for him for Christmas last year...who doesn't like Monopoly?!?!!?

No comments: