This was our 5th annual
Halloween party. It was a
lot of fun throwing together
and we hope that everyone
who came had a great time!
This was our witch pinata.
I actually bought it for last
year's party but forgot about it!!
Tevan was happy as long
as he was hitting the witch.
Adam was a "Cruiser"
This was the cake walk.
Thanks Adam and Kayla
for donating
the Litte Debbie cakes!
Daeson was Dan
from Bakugan
Peggy was a wizardress
I was a hot dog and
Troy was a Chinese Monk
Richard...AKA
Paul Bunyon
Melissa, Bryce, Carter and
their new baby...I forgot his name
Adalyn the Snow Princess
Jaedyn the fairy
she looks meaner than
she is :)
Mieley the candy corn was
very excited when she got to do
the candy corn bean bag toss.
Guess what the prize was???
Candy Corn!!
Kayla was the Benchmark
Brown Noser and the
recipient of the GRAND PRIZE.
And her cute Tora
was a little chick
And last but not least:
Kaden was a runway show.
Very creative Kade, KUDOS!
We had a lot of great food (chicken wings, pizza, meatballs and rice, frozen grapes, carmel corn, cinnamon rolls, regular rolls, veggie tray, chocolate pretzels, color changing cheetos, and I am sure I missed something), thank you everyone!!!! The trunk or treat was a lot of fun, too! I will have to get pics from Kayla of that. I have lost my camera (Don't tell Troy) but I am hoping to find it soon!!! Thanks to all who came: Gma Grover, Jaedyn, Adam's family, Hoopes family, Bryce and Melissa & fam, Lords family (we missed you, Barb), Richard and Peggy and Kaden. We missed those who didn't come...maybe next year!
Now that Halloween is over, I can get ready for fall. I really hope to get some scrapping done and some more quilts made. I was given a box of tomatoes and now I get to bottle them...she also gave me a recipe for mandarin sauce (I think it originated from a lady at the temple) and so I will attempt it. I bought 24 more jars today: YUCK! But, I think this is the LAST thing I am going to bottle, maybe. Definately probably not. Okay, I tell you, I have an addiction!!!!
1 comment:
It was a lot of fun! Thanks SSSOOOO much!!!
Post a Comment