Friday, November 27, 2009

BLACK.FRIDAY.

Well, today was black friday, but I stayed home and was not even tempted to go out. Okay, I really wanted to buy every cricut cartridge that was in sale, but other than that...not tempted. We went south to my mother's side of the family's get-to-gether. I was fun, but I felt very rushed and very frazzled the whole day. It is 8:30 and I am not feeling like I can make it through the day. We got to see U Dirk and A Kristy and their kids. We haven't seen them for a while. They are growing sooo fast! I also got to see my "grown-up" cousins. It was great to see them and their families, too! We definately have grown apart in the last few years, so it is always fun to see them and mingle. We also had a very special visitor at our Turkey day feast...Santa! Daeson asked for a Bakugan movie and a Bakugan game for the Wii. Tevan, of course, asked for Ninja Turtles! As if he can carry more than two! But they were both very excited and did very well on his knee. They each got a little treat bag and I, being the mean mom, made them wait until tomorrow to eat it. My great-aunt Ginner came with her husband and daughter, too. We live so close, yet we see each other next to never. Thanks everyone for the yummy food and the HARD work that went in to it! We love all of you and hope that we will see eachother more in the coming year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought a cricut.... it was on sale for 69.00... I got the smaller one. I love it!

Nicole said...

Ken stood in line at Best Buy at 11pm Thurs to get the awesome computer deal Fri. He got the 4th of 6 available. I felt bad because it rained the whole night. I went to Target when they opened and got a deal on Playdoh and then the mall later where I found all the clothes for the nursing home that Ken's work sponsors. Ken said it was a once in a lifetime to stand in line overnight.

K. Lou said...

that was so great to see everyone!! I left my green bowl at the church--had to slip over there this morning and get it. Give your cute kids a big hug!! Love ya!