Friday, December 4, 2009

Nutcracker

Daeson and I went on our Annual Nutcraker Date tonight. I was lucky to get tickets earlier today. I thought they would be sold out, but there were several rows empty behind us. It was really good and our cute neighbor girls were in it. They did a great job. Daeson took them both roses and stuffed penguins. He said, "Mom, I want to take something to Rachel and Alexis to tell them congratulations because they will do a great job." It was very sincere and sweet. You gotta love four yeat olds! Daeson had a hard time sitting through this production, and I think it is partly because he wanted to give them his gifts. He kept saying, "Is it done, Mom?" The Utah Ballet Company came to perform with our ballerinas. They were incredible. They had wonderful leg extensions and muscles to DIE for! It was incredible. Thank you, Daeson, for a great date night. After we got home, we ate some of the coconut cream pie I made before we went. That was a bit dissapointing, but better than none at all! :)

No comments: