Saturday, December 19, 2009

Family Pictures December


So, these are all in reverse,
but after we froze taking pictures,
Troy treated us all to some hot cocoa
at a place near Snake River Landing.
It was scrumptious!
Everyone loved the
mug Grandpa and Grandma
Blue had. It was large!





























I love this picture!








Can you believe it has been
almost 10 years? Okay, so
seven months from tomorrow
it will be!






Jump











Kaden and Tev were
so cute playing on the rocks










Daeson is getting so big!
I cannot believe he is 4 1/2









Family pictures are usually a bad
thing, but Troy and I decided the
boys did very well today! And boy
was it cold!








Tevie







Thank you soooo much, Peggy for taking our pictures!
I know you all had a busy schedule and we really appreciate it!
They turned out so well. Now I can mail out Christmas
cards...better late than never!

4 comments:

K. Lou said...

you guys are so cute! I love the shot of your family on the logs. What a great location!

Hope you all have a GREAT Christmas. wish we could see y'all. Thanksgiving was fun, but short. Give your cutie boys a big hug from all of us!!

Kayla said...

Fun, fun! And cute, cute. Peggy was telling me yesterday about the hot chocolate. Sounds yummy. I like the picture of you guys all switching your mugs to someone else.

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE Jandy!

Susie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pic's!! They look so great! I love little Tevie's boots- too cute!