Thursday, December 24, 2009
It's Christmas Eve: I am sick
So, after my boys were once again sick Monday night/ Tuesday morning: both throwing up and yucky poo. I am now very nauseated and hope this passes quickly! We are having our Christmas Eve party at our house, so I have exactly five hours to feel well. Part of me thinks it is the food I ate last night. I questioned it the whole time I was eating. I haven't felt well since. I ate fish and it did not flake, but I automatically think they have to check temps before they serve it...maybe I am just naive! I generally love the Hard Hat and always order prime rib...however, that is what we are having tonight and I didn't want to repeat. Humph. Should have gone with the prime rib!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment