Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009























































































































We all got spoiled Christmas!!! Thank you to everyone who made our Christmas wonderful. We really appreciate the thought put into our gifts! Christmas morning I had a hard time sleeping in, so I stayed awake waiting for one of the boys to make a peep. Daeson finally did and wanted to tell me a story, but I interupted him by telling him it was Christmas. I have never seen him jump out of bed so quickly!!! Troy woke Tev up and we had a great Christmas morning! I made caramel rolls, bacon, sliced oranges and hot cocoa for Daeson. The boys enjoyed playing with everything and we took our time opening gifts. Tevan was thrilled with the toys and pajamas, and Daes was so excited for everything. He even loved the clothes!!!! Troy and I just sat back and watched them be excited. It brought us much happiness! We even like the drums Danielle and Todd bought. I think they thought it would be torture, but I have even tried them out. They are way fun!!! We, after Troy's 4 hour nap, headed out to Grovers for a night of visiting. Daeson took his three robots from Jess and Carlie and played all night with them. Tevan was just excited to run around with his cousins!!! Merry Christmas everyone! We hope your was happy!

1 comment:

Susie said...

WHOOHOO!! SO fun!! Those drums look like great fun...loud fun!! :0)