Friday, December 11, 2009

Taxes

Amongst all the excitement of Christmas, today I started on TAXES! It sickens me to start so soon, but I thought I would get a head start so when we receive our 1099's (or whatever they are) I would be ready. I cannot believe where everything goes...eating out, FUEL!, oil changes and other maintenance, clothing, groceries, entertainment, Doctor visits, insurances, car payments...the list goes on and on! I wish it were this simple: everyone pay a certain percentage of their income. This would make my life a lit easier! But, we have our itemized lists for our business and that makes tax time so FUN! So for all of you thinking about Christmas right now, I will interupt that by saying April 15 is only 125 days away! :)

2 comments:

Susie said...

All I can so is BA-HUM-BUG!! :0)

Kayla said...

What Susie said is what I was going to say! So. . .. doube Ba-hum-bug!!!