Tuesday, December 29, 2009
9 cent photos
This week, until Jan 2, you can upload photos to Walgreens and print them for 9 cents!!! You go to Walgreens.com and click photos, then you make an album, select the photos you want and type in the coupon code 9cents. This should give you the discount. You have to order 50 prints...so be sure to do that. It does not have to be all the same photo, just be sure you have selected 50. I love Walgreens photos and they always have them done in an hour! You just go to the store to pick them up. I have never had to use the reciept I print off line, but I always print it just in case. This is the cheapest I have ever seen them! Usually you can get pics for 10 cents, but I have never seen nine cents! Great way to get all your photos from Christmas printed! For 50 photos, it is only $4.50!!! Pretty great!!! Good luck with it! Their cite is really easy to use!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment