Saturday, December 19, 2009
Argh!
Just when I thought we were done with the sickness bug, Daeson surprises me with a sick tummy this morning at 1:00. And again at 3:00. Then diarrhea started in at 6:30 this morning. Cleaning up throw up is not my forte! I thought I was going to be sick! Usually Troy takes care of it for me, but he had to work at 4 this morning so I let him sleep. I took the kids to McD's yesterday and opted not to let them play on the toys...I guess it would not have mattered! I just hope he is better soon! Troy and I have a fun game night planned for tonight and we even found a sitter! So...I hope this thing is on its way out!!! However, if it is not...we will once again have to reschedule our night. Just pray that he will feel better soon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man oh man! When will you guys catch your break???
Post a Comment