Monday, December 21, 2009
Half Maarthon Training Part two
Last night I was talking to my fabulous sis in law Kayla, who looks absolutely amazing, and she re-motivated me to train for the half marathon. I was supposed to run it last summer, but I developed a strange bump on my leg that kills if I start running. She is already, after having a baby 7 months ago, running 6 miles. That is a 10k. It took me all spring to train for that!!! So, I started retraining today. I can run a mile, so I am not as far behind as I thought!! However, that annoying bump came back. So, after the new year and deductible, I will get it checked out. I did weights today and I feel sore already! My problem is this: I hate the music on my mp3 player. I need some fast paced music...not overly old school, but some is okay. I would like some new stuff, but I don't listen to much more than "Old MacDonald" and "bingo". So, if you have a fave dance/hip hop/exercise song, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me!!!! I am desperate for some great tunes...preferably some that have good lyrics and no swearing. Just leave me a comments with the artist and or song title! Thank you soooo much. Oh, and Kayla, thanks for the motivation I needed. I really appreciate you! Now I need to hit the showers before the kids get up...I have to drive carpool today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll have to get you a list of what I like here sometime soon. And I don't know if I'm fabulous or anything close to it. . . but keep going. . .you can do it!!!
Post a Comment