Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Doctor visit update
I have had various text messages inquire of the dreaded Dr visit yesterday. I didn't hear back from them, and they say no news is good news. I am weighing in exactly where I thought I would after a weekend of late night eating and unhealthy snacks. That puts me at 8 lbs total gained. I got to the office and they immediately took my blood for the glucose test. Then I went back to the waiting room. A few minutes later I went in to the visit room and got ready for the bacterial test or whatever they check for. I was in there for about 45 minutes, but he had just delivered a baby and was running about six patients behind. I am okay with this due tot he fact that doctors can't always help running behind. I played several games of spider solitaire on my phone while waiting and sent numerous texts to Troy. When the dr came in, he said, "Looks like you are coming up on your sixth month and before you know it, it will be here." I didn't realize that I was that close to six months! Hurray! He said she is measuring perfectly and that I have a great blood pressure. He said everything looked great and that I have nothing to worry about. So, I got back in March putting me at 27 weeks, then in April putting me at 31 weeks. I am almost there! I cannot wait until this winter gets a bit warmer and I get a bit more motivated to get ready for her. It is just so cold that I really just want to sit by the heater and relax. But, he is right...she will be here before I know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOORAY!! She is just gonna be a doll!! I know it!!!
Post a Comment