I am volunteering in Daeson's class today for their Valentine's Day celebration. It should be fun. He mad all of his Valentine's Day cards with stamps, heart-cutouts, markers and crayons. They turned out well, but I did not have very many patients working with him. I turned the responsibility over to Troy towards the end. Tevan gets to hang out with Dad while Daeson and I are gone.
I have a doctor's apt today...the strep test and the blood-glucose test. I am not thrilled. I am sure my sugars are high due to the lack of responsible eating habits this weekend. AND...I am only four pounds away from where I was when I delivered Daeson! Yup...there goes my 15 pound goal. I guess as long as she is healthy. I am trying to get back on that treadmill, if only I can find 30 minutes to walk!
I hope that everyone has a great Valentine's Day. Love is in the air! For those of you who have no significant other, I am thinking of you and sending my love!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun-filled Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment