I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, and a sister. Troy and I have been married for 15 years. In those years we have had our share of ups and downs. I love my husband. He is a great provider and a wonderful daddy to our kids, D 10, T 8, Kb 4.
She's here! She is so sweet and so wonderful! I just love her to bits! Everything went well and pictures will be coming soon...I just have to load all 200 of them!
Oh, Congrats Jandy! I'm so excited for you! I've thought of you many times this week. I hope that you're okay with me stopping in sometime this week to meet your little lady and bring you a meal - that you can stick in your freezer if need be. :) I'm just so happy for you! Nothing so sweet as a new little baby in a home.
2 comments:
Oh, Congrats Jandy! I'm so excited for you! I've thought of you many times this week. I hope that you're okay with me stopping in sometime this week to meet your little lady and bring you a meal - that you can stick in your freezer if need be. :) I'm just so happy for you! Nothing so sweet as a new little baby in a home.
So excited for you!
Post a Comment