Monday, September 26, 2011
Dr apt update
Okay, so I never posted the results of her doctor's apt. from last Tuesday. She is not broken (insert sigh of relief). She just has a very severe neck kink and she favors the right side a bit too much. The Dr. stretched her neck...to the point of her screaming again. This was very hard to see her scream and not to be able to do anything! However, he helped it a ton. Already she is doing much better and her head is even looking better. I am glad I didn't wait any longer to take her in...I think we got it nipped in the bud now. She still favors the right side, but she will atleast look to the left now. And, she doesn't act like we are killing her when we do her physical therapy. Thank heavens! She is now in 6-9 mon clothes and she is a whopping 17 lb. She is a happy baby and she is beautiful! I will get more pics posted soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm SO glad, Jandy! Hooray!
Post a Comment