Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lookin' back






I have been able to scrapbook again, something that has been put on the back burner long enough! I have all the pictures scrapped of Kaebryn and now I am working my way back to 2008. As I was scrapping the pictures, three years behind, I got a reminder of what the boys were doing. Tevan's first haircut, ward swim parties, horse rides at Grandma and Grandpa's...it feels so very long ago, yet when I look through the pictures, I feel as if it were yesterday. I am so grateful for my family. I am truly grateful for the trials, hardships, blessings, happy times, and for the struggles that have made us stronger and better parents. We are very close, my little family, and I am so blessed to have such wonderful kids...though at times they can be trials. Nonetheless, I am so very glad they are mine for all eternity. Here are some pics from 2008

No comments: