Thursday, October 6, 2011

Daesonisms

I wanted to record these funny things before I forgot...

D: Mom, can you show me how to make a bottle for Sissy?
M: Why do you want to learn?
D: Cause if you and Dad ever die, I can take care of Sissy.
M: I can probably teach you one day.
D: Yeah, I really want to know. I like to help you.
M: If you learn how to help me, when you get married your wife will be very glad you know how to do things.
D: Yeah, and I hope she's a hot one!


I was holding Kaebryn in one arm and trying to sweep the kitchen...
M: Daeson, you know what would be really nice? If you could play with Sissy while I sweep. Or you know what would be nicer? If you sweep the floor for me.
D: Yeah, that probably would be nice! (As he walked away)

I love Daeson! Sometimes he says the funniest things.

No comments: