I was writing our will the other day. The boys asked what I was doing, so I explained to them that sometimes mommies and daddies die before the kids are grown-ups and we have to write down where our kids will go and what things need to be sold, etc. So they proceeded to tell me the things they desired to have. Soon, Tevan brought out the bathroom scale and asked if he could have it. Out of all the things, he wanted the bathroom scale!! Everyday Tevan weighs himself as is so excited when the number is different. If I only weighed 30.8 lbs, I would weigh myself everyday!!
The kids now are obsessed with Troy and I dying. They say things like, when you die or if you and dad die...
It is hard to decide what to give away and how to divide things. Having a girl makes it a little easier to divide...I know I have things the boys will not want, like the totes upon totes of Barbie dolls. The boys mostly want silly things right now.
I hope to live a long and healthy life and I hope to enjoy my children and their children. I however, am a bit nervous for the future. I am not sure what this world will become in the near future. I feel like it is all falling apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man I am with ya on this one!! Whenever I travel with girls I always think "is this our last drive?" It could so easily be. How are writing your will? I need to do the same thing.
Post a Comment