Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Hallowen!





This year we kept it low-key. It was very hard not to have our huge Halloween party, but it was kinda nice not to stress out! We went to the Trunk-or-Treat with Hailey and Jax and I handed out candy with Kara and Jace. Isn't he so cute?? After,we had pizza, and I took the kids around the neighborhood. It was a blast. The kids were so cute skipping around and singing little Halloween songs. Our neighbor girl, Rachel, went with us. We had a great time! Daeson was a knight, Tevan was Thomas, and I had a witch hat on. Troy didn't dress up and either did Kaebryn. We tried to get her to wear the bee costume, but she screamed so loud we felt like we were trying to punish her!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

CUTE pictures! Looks like you had fun! Oh an beautiful cakes